Welcome to GRA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRA is an association which encourages yu-gi-oh! duelists to duel in a competitive yet fun manner

Latest topics

» Selling My YU-GI-OH Cards
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 1:53 pm by ToniS

» Selling My YU-GI-OH Cards ( part 2)
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 am by ToniS

» Buing cards pls look
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyTue May 26, 2009 4:33 pm by Archangel

» Buying cards...take a look
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm by reko

» Current Meta Decks! O.o
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm by euphoaki

» Upcoming Products to LOOK OUT FOR! XDXD
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 am by euphoaki

» DT05 Spoilers! =3
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:38 am by euphoaki

» Selling Yugioh Cards
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:41 pm by reko

» organising tourneys
Current Meta Decks! O.o EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:57 am by Archangel

Navigation

Affiliates

Current Meta Decks! O.o

euphoaki
    euphoaki

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-03-04

Current Meta Decks! O.o Empty Current Meta Decks! O.o

Post  euphoaki Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm

Hey all!! A discussion thread for the current meta decks.. in case anyone needs to know what is currently happening outside, or even just around singapore! XDXD

Here's the list!
    >Cat Synchro!
    Variations of this deck theme include: AKB, Beast Synchro, XX-Saber Cat synchro.
    Basically, this deck utilises the simplicity of summoning Lvl 3 and below beasts with Rescue Cat, and overrun field with synchros like Natural Beast and Balkion to control opponent magic and traps, Arcanite Magician to clear field, and even Dark Dive Bomber to deal massive lame direct damage.. Playing wise, its stable and fast!

>Diva Synchro!(Personal Fav)
    Not many variations of this deck.. but playing it with monster spammage theory still is similar to Cat Synchro.. try it! Has potential to beat Cat Synchro in speed(Advertise Advertise)
    >Personal Deck Build: Diva + Absolute Zero!
    Just spam monsters with Gravekeeper Spy and Vice Dragon and Instant Fusion! (Not revealing full deck list XD)

>Black Feather!
    Still quite in the league, especially with its spamming potential and destructive ability with high damage and the eventual Dark Dive Bomber!(Makes us wonder if Dark Dive will eventually end up as the 1st Synchro made to be Banned!)
    Not many variations.. just the same few monsters.. but playstyles will need to depend on personal choice. Try everything with it. you'd be surprised at the outcome. XD

Lightlords/Lightsworns!
    >Typical Choice for people with personal preferences to play stable and swarm and secret hidden sudden explosions from nowhere(AKA Judgement Dragon)
    Common cards found inside! 3 Necro Guardna.. 3 Cold Wave, 2 Judgement, 3 Lyla, 3 Lumina, Occassional Dark Armed Dragon(O.o seriously)..
    Cold Wave kills all!! Seriously speaking. 3 consecutive Cold Waves can almost guarantee you a instant win! 2 is sometimes enough, based on your swarming for lightlords.
    PLay it if you'd want.. however, don't complain if it comes up too slowly! XDXD

>Plants!(Yep.. i mean it.. Plants)
    Shan't elaborate much on this. BUT, its destructive powers are smth else with the correct combination. AND they are easy to pull off.. any more abt it and i'd have to reveal my deck le.. T.T Common cards used.. Camelia, Lonefire, Plant Fertiliser. XD
    Word of advice. They can Burn and ANNOY badly.

Thats all for now! Keep your suggestions abt current meta coming in! (PM me if needed! will help post if you guys want XD)

EuphoAki

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:38 pm